Website OBrien Real Estate
To create a place where we can facilitate our people's growth.
Full Time – Administrator/ Front of House – South Eastern Bayside
If you love to work in a high-performance work environment, are extremely organised with a strong work ethic and have the ability to go above and beyond, we would be delighted to hear from you. A fantastic opportunity exists to join one of Bayside’s most respected real estate agencies.
- Reception/front of house;
- Supporting the sales and property management departments;
- Completion of property management based tasks as required by the team;
- Delivering excellent customer service and client care;
- Data entry and systems administration; and
- Assisting with marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and good personal presentation;
- Computer skills and ability to learn quickly;
- Organisation and time management;
- Ability to follow instructions;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Previous experience in administration, customer service and software programs including Agentbox and or PropertyMe would be favourable; and
- An Agent Rep Certificate would be a distinct advantage as would previous experience in a real estate office (but it’s not a requirement!).
- A mature, confident, vibrant, friendly personality with pride in a professional personal presentation;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer service focus;
- Good with numbers, detail and following procedures;
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail in your work;
- Ability to prioritise, organise and work to specific deadlines;
- Well-developed computer skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team environment;
- Must be able to learn quickly, multi-task and manage your workload;
- Enjoy working as part of a team, take pride in your work which is done to a high standard;
- A positive “can do” attitude to life who looks for the best in others and displays a willingness to help in all areas; and
Founded in 2010, OBrien Real Estate is one of Victoria’s fastest growing real estate agencies and the winner of the 2023 REB Boutique Agency of the Year.
From humble beginnings with a small team in a single office, we’ve surged forward in record time, evolving into one of Victoria’s most trailblazing and progressive real estate networks. Our holistic approach extends beyond transactions; we empower every OBrien team member to lead a well-rounded life, while fostering opportunities to make a positive impact on the community.
Why Choose OBrien?
We’re not just a workplace – we’re a tight-knit family, and your place is right here with us. As you embrace this journey, know that these values are the compass guiding us every day, and they’ll be the same principles guiding you:
Family: Our colleagues are more than just coworkers; they’re a supportive family, always ready to lend a hand and offer help.
Mutuality: Respect is the cornerstone of our relationships, extending to both colleagues and clients in the same measure you’d expect for yourself.
Realising Potential: Your growth is our goal. Empower your potential and uplift those around you.
Embrace Change: We’re not afraid of innovation. Embrace new ideas, strive for excellence, and foster an open-minded approach.
Health and Energy: Your well-being matters. As you dedicate yourself to your role, we encourage a balanced and thriving lifestyle.
In essence, we acknowledge our deep connection to the communities we serve, and together, we work diligently to give our best, continually seeking avenues for improvement. We invite you to step into this enriching journey with us at OBrien Real Estate.