Website OBrien Real Estate Judith Wright
To create a place where we can facilitate our people's growth.
Full-Time Sales Dept General Manager – Judith Wright
General Manager of Sales team required for Multi-site business!
Purely a coaching role – no selling required.
Due to our expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a Leader to join us OBrien Real Estate Judith Wright as the General Manager of Sales across our Cowes, San Remo or Wonthaggi locations. The growth of our business means we now need a non-selling sales manager available across 3 sites to support our busy sales team.
The purpose of the General Manager of Sales is to take key ownership of the Sales department’s internal processes, team KPIs, regular reporting, analytics, team training, and development of individuals/teams as well as ensuring compliance to legislation is maintained and the dept experiences continued growth.
You will possess:
- An ability to motivate, develop, and lead people
- Strong customer service focus and skills
- Knowledge of real estate cloud-based software
- A solid understanding of internet, databases, and general computer skills
- Ability to analyse and report on data and reports.
- Ability to build KPIs, targets and drive results
- Extensive Real estate sales experience
- Previous leadership role within a team
- Experience in people management/training & development
- Experience with Sales specific systems and programs
- Effective relationship management and communication ability, including strong leadership, listing, selling, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Sound knowledge of real estate-related documents/contracts
- A willingness to engage and immerse yourself in our local community
Ever wondered what it’s like to work with a Real estate director who invests in YOU, your training, your support systems in the office, local sponsorships, and initiatives to grow your profile? A non-selling director who comes to work every day to work on what can make the team more successful. We have one, and we want to share our environment with you and watch you grow and succeed.
We offer flexibility in our roles, and value work-life balance and family time as high priorities.
O’Brien Real Estate Judith Wright is a long-standing business in the region, we have three offices on the Bass Coast and a large team of 40+, and continue to grow.
Our business provides a great platform for career-minded individuals to succeed in any area of real estate. We offer excellent support systems, office & external training, and a wonderful dynamic team environment.
- Excellent Career progression in a wonderful part of the world.
- A fun and rewarding environment that loves to reward its team.
- Get off the tools and start sharing your knowledge with others.
- Improved work/life balance.
- Relocation assistance considered
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your leadership career within an established and successful company.
Opportunities like this don’t come often in our area! If you’ve been thinking about a sea change, or want to transition into a leadership role – contact us today!
How to Apply:
Please forward a cover letter along with your CV detailing your education, work experience, references, and any other supporting documentation to Jodie Hanssen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Established agents seeking confidentiality are welcome to contact our director, Jodie Hanssen, directly to chat.