Website OBrien Real Estate
To create a place where we can facilitate our people's growth.
Full Time Property Manager – Multiple positions available across Seaford, Chelsea and Carrum Downs offices.
A fantastic opportunity exists to join a large established, modern & friendly team of professionals in bayside Melbourne! You will be working alongside a team of experienced, vibrant, professional and capable staff, all with solid real estate experience, progress your career and join this premium brand. With leasing consultants, administrators and a team of accountants for support, this role focuses on property management. You will be managing a well-maintained portfolio using PropertyMe.
- Portfolio located in Melbourne eastern suburbs
- Tenant and landlord liaison
- Preparing detailed asset plans, budgets and financial reports
- VCAT representation
- Business development
- Lease renewal and rent reviews
- Maintenance requests
- New lease agreements
- Routine inspections
- Passionate about a long-term career in the property management sector
- Immaculately presented and confident character
- 1 + year experience Assisting/Managing a residential portfolio
- Have the proven ability managing a residential portfolio-
- Up to date Agent Rep & Valid driver’s license
- Work under an exceptional brand
- Receive mentorship, training and career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunity with uncapped earning potential
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Become an industry leader and utilise up and coming technology advances
- Managing a portfolio requires an individual who is positive, has a proactive mentality and is client focused in delivering results.
Founded in 2010, the REIV award winning OBrien Real Estate is well-known for top producing local agents backed by a strong network of motivated professionals driven to succeed. OBrien Real Estate prides itself on offering the finest in customer service. We consistently utilise the best Real Estate trainers to improve our skills which in turn delivers great results.
Our directors are consistently involved with day-to-day business, providing support and guidance. From one single office with a handful of staff, we have actively grown the business in a relatively short period of time, to be one of Victoria’s most forward-thinking and progressive real estate networks. With a holistic approach to what we do, every OBrien Real Estate team member is encouraged and supported to lead a balanced lifestyle as well as being given opportunities to give back to the community.
How to Apply
Please forward a cover letter along with your CV detailing your education, work experience, references and any other supporting documentation including a copy of your Agent Representative Certificate/License directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org