Website OBrien Real Estate Clark
To create a place where we can faciliate our peoples growth.
Full Time – Property Manager – Warragul
What will you do?
The role of a Property Manager is charged with the responsibility of providing quality property management services to all clients. As OBrien Real Estate Clark’s ‘engine room’, it is vital that an efficient, conscious, cheerful and responsive company profile be maintained at all times.
Who is OBrien Real Estate Clark?
If you’re interested in joining our family it’s important that we get to know each other, allow us to go first:
OBrien Real Estate Clark is a family-owned and operated business and as such we take recruitment into our family very seriously. As a real estate agency, we’re in the business of helping our clients buy, sell and lease properties, the vehicle for this is through building and maintaining our personal networks and the method is through honesty, integrity and always doing what’s right for our client. To us, these traits are invaluable and as such, non-negotiables.
What’s important to our business?
Our business is built on five values and beliefs, we enact these every day and the same would be expected of you:
Family Our colleagues are our broader family, assist when needed and when in need.
Mutuality Respect our colleagues and our clients as you would like to be respected.
Realising potential Unlock your full potential, encourage and support your colleagues.
Embrace change Strive for excellence; be open-minded and willing to embrace change.
Health and Energy Work towards being well balanced within yourself.
In short, we recognise that we’re a well-connected part of a small community and we work together to do our best and give our best whilst always trying to find ways to do it better.
What would be your duties and responsibilities?
- Day-to-day management of properties.
- Lease and prepare storage shed leases/ files when required.
- Conduct private inspections with prospective tenants when required.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants & tradespeople.
- Book weekly OFIs.
- Conduct open for inspections midweek and on a Saturday roster.
- Process all rental applications to an acceptable standard and within the required timeframe.
- Prepare file for new tenancies.
- Complete condition report prior to a tenancy commencing.
- Negotiate, prepare and execute all lease renewals.
- Advise landlords when a notice to vacate has been received on their property.
- Complete final inspections and co-ordinate any cleaning/ repairs to enable re-letting of the property and co-ordinate the release of bonds.
- Enter all maintenance/ repairs in a timely manner.
- Tribunal attendance.
- Assist with landlord payment runs.
- Appraising and securing new business/ rental properties when required.
- Maintaining a good relationship with your landlords and tenants.
- Conduct annual rent reviews.
- Complete all vacating checklists.
- Scan and file maintenance invoices.
- Manage rent arrears.
- Assist with commercial rent roll when necessary.
- Assist with the smooth running of the rental department.
- Quality control.
- Internal training.
- Archive and general filing.
- Maintain tidiness or property management department and personal desk area.
- Manage work requests and tasks from the other staff members as they arise.
- Reasonable duties as required.
Key person requirements
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Exceptional computer skills (Microsoft Office programs including proficiency in Excel, and PowerPoint) and accurate word processing.
- Ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
- Flexibility – ability to manage effectively competing demands and prioritise tasks.
- Attention to detail and high level or accuracy.
- Very effective organisational skills.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Stress management skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Admirable presentation.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks appropriately.
- Sound and detailed knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act.
- Be committed to providing the best possible customer service at all times: and in addition, you will be well presented, confident, articulate and customer focused.
Ready to apply?
Excellent, we’ve told you so much about us and the exciting role you can play in our business, it’s time or you to share a little.
Click on the link below to apply.
Applications not made via this link will not be accepted.