Website OBrien Real Estate Ringwood
To create a place where we can facilitate our people's growth.
Full Time – Sales Agent Ringwood
We are a forward thinking tech savvy office who offer a personalised and professional service to all of our clients. You will be provided with extensive support to succeed in the role and will have the opportunity to show your talents and grow your success quickly.
About the role
We are seeking someone with team spirit, drive and motivation! You will be responsible for prospecting, client meetings, appraisal & listing presentations, open house inspections & data base management.
On a day to day basis, you will;
- Generate leads and listings
- Attend Open homes and Auctions
- Diary Management/organise appointments
- Prepare listing kits and marketing of properties
- Attending meetings with photographers, stylists and buyers
- Liaise and negotiate effectively with vendors and buyers
- Manage and maintain database entry
- Prepare for auction and open homes
- Attend Sales Training
Skills and experience
- Possess a current drivers licence & reliable vehicle
- Possess a current Agents Representative Certificate or Licence
- Have a passion for Real Estate and display confidence with an outgoing personality
- Have the ability to build rapport quickly
- Have demonstrated resilience and an ability to handle setbacks calmly
- Work under an exceptional brand
- Excellent career opportunity with uncapped earning potential
- Opportunity for mentoring and training
- Become and industry leader and utilise up and coming technology advances
Founded in 2010, the REIV award winning O’Brien Real Estate is well-known for top producing local agents backed by a strong network of motivated professionals driven to succeed. O’Brien Real Estate prides itself on offering the finest in customer service.
We consistently utilise the best Real Estate trainers to improve our skills which in turn delivers great results. Our directors are consistently involved with day to day business, providing support and guidance.
From one single office with a handful of staff, we have actively grown the business in a relatively short period of time, to be one of Victoria’s most forward-thinking and progressive real estate networks.
With a holistic approach to what we do, every OBrien Real Estate team member is encouraged and supported to lead a balanced lifestyle as well as being given opportunities to give back to the community.